Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tue, May 22, 2012 9:06p Santiago - Personal Ministry

We traveled this morning to Santiago about two hours to the south where we stayed at the Eastern Baptist Headquarters. After lunch, my translator took me to the home of some good friends of his. This couple had been working with him translating books. He wanted to introduce me to them as he would like them to work on some of my books. While we were there another friend of his came by to see him and to meet us as well.

We had a wonderful time of fellowship. During the course of the conversation, the Lord showed us a very specific struggle that one of those present was facing. I had personally gone through the same thing so it was a rich blessing to speak to her and pray for her about it. She was greatly encouraged at how the Lord ministered to her at that time.

She shared with me later how the Lord had challenged her personally in her time with Him the next morning on this matter. We trust that the Lord will continue to give her strength and great victory.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment